Halaman

Jumat, 22 Februari 2013

Contoh Kata Pengantar dalam bahasa INggris



PREFACE
First, I will give a Big thank’s to only God, because his bless I can finish my paper as a final assignment of sixth semester of  English lesson in Twelve grade. Second, I will say thank’s too for my parents that support me when I working this paper. I know because them I can finish it.
Third, I will give thank’s for Mr.Emor Sujadi as English teacher that give this final assignment of sixth semester of  English lesson in Twelve grade. Because of him, I can learn much how to working and finish this paper. I belive that he give it, to increase my knowledge and to help me to practice my English much. This assignment will give me experience how to make this with good. So, it can will useful for my future, especially when I work  final assignment when I in university.
And last, I will say thanks to my friends too. Especially for member of Second Natural Grade of Science in SMA Kr.2 binsus Tomohon that always support me when I working this final assignment of sixth semester of  English lesson in Twelve grade.
About all, I also believe that “Not that there’s no cracks ivory“, there is too much wrongness of this paper. Hopefully the lack of it can be used as reference to achieve perfection.

Tomohon, January 2013
Writer
Yashinta Peggy Kumaat

1 komentar:

  1. Sangat bermanfaat benget, untuk sobat yang pengen lihat contoh makalah bhasa inggris, bisa lihat disini

    Judul » Donate Cars For Charity California

    Judul » Mesothelioma Law Firm

    BalasHapus